Please be advised that Timberland boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer’s ETA. Timberland Boots are available now at LA Police Gear. Order your Timberland boots today at LA Police Gear’s always low prices!
Since 1952 Timberland has strived to manufacture the best work boots and shoes. Timberland understands that police, firemen, hikers, and workers require durable steel toe boots, soft toe boots, and composite toe boots and shoes. The Timberland work boot line offers work boots and shoes with the latest technologies in waterproofing. Comfort via their ACT system, and diverse sole patterns for boots that grip in almost any condition. Timberland work boots offer style with required safety features such as slip resistance, oil resistance, electrical hazard rating, ESD, and metatarsal guards. Timberland is dedicated to providing the customer with a boot that will not fail them, no matter what the conditions! Available now at LA Police Gear!
- Premium, full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M Scotchgard protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure
- Anatomically shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Timberland PRO's exclusive Anti-Fatigue . Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort temperature regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- Bi-Fit Tri-density footbed for maximum support, cushioning and stabilityTimberland PRO Thermal Plastic Urethane Outsole:
- Low profile for high . surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- SATRA tests available upon request
- Patented SafeGrip outsole (U.S. Pat. No. D597.735)