LA Police Gear is proud to offer $3.99 Standard Shipping on any order over $99 that is shipping to the lower 48 states. Please note that your order must total $99 AFTER any discounts or coupons are applied, and before shipping charges and taxes are applied. Standard shipping typically takes 3-10 business days and means that your order will ship the most economical method possible (this is automatic and we cannot take requests). These methods can include but are not limited to UPS SurePost, UPS Ground, USPS First Class Mail, and USPS Priority Mail. Tracking information will be provided for Standard Shipping but can be limited and is not always exact. Free or flat rate shipping does not apply to oversized items including but not limited to full size Pelican Cases, Plano Cases, large rifle cases, etc.
We also now offer an easier to use and more customer-friendly returns policy that gives you a full year (365 days) from the order's shipment date to return any new products. Click here for our full returns policy.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs unless otherwise stated. We primarily ship packages via USPS and UPS methods. Complete orders will typically ship the same business day as long as they are placed before 11 AM PST. While we make every attempt to ship the day of your order, there is no guarantee of this. We also cannot guarantee that your package will arrive in any particular time frame. There are instances where UPS or USPS will delay the shipment of a package due to unforeseen events. If your package has been delayed beyond its scheduled delivery time, we will not be able to refund any shipping charges. Please be aware that UPS and USPS do not have any guarantees as to the delivery time of a ground package.
Free or flat rate shipping offers never apply to oversized items unless specifically stated on that item page. If you use a free or flat rate shipping coupon with a mix of normal items and oversize items we may have to ask for shipping charge due to the excessive cost of shipping large items like rifle bags and Pelican cases.
LA Police Gear does not ship to freight forwarding or cargo companies, and will cancel any orders to these addresses.
If a customer is in receipt of merchandise that was drop-shipped (merchandise from one of L.A. Police Gear, Inc.'s distributors shipped directly to the customer), it is the customer's responsibility to contact L.A. Police Gear, Inc. regarding the drop-shipped merchandise. We will not be held liable for issuing refunds and/or exchanges on any drop-shipped merchandise that a customer has chosen to return to the distributor. In addition, L.A. Police Gear, Inc. will not be held liable for any missing or damaged items that the customer has chosen to return to the distributor. Furthermore, if drop-shipped merchandise has been returned to the distributor by the customer, L.A. Police Gear, Inc. reserves the right to end all further assistance and proceedings regarding the customer's order. All drop shipped merchandise must be returned to L. A. Police Gear, not to the manufacturer.
Should a package be lost or damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to report the loss to L.A. Police Gear, Inc. so that the problem may be addressed in a timely manner. Lost UPS packages must be reported within 30 days of the original ship date of the package. Lost USPS packages must be reported within 90 days of the original ship date. The postal service will not allow us to open a USPS claim before 45 days from the original ship date. If you feel that your USPS package has been lost, you must submit your concern in writing so that we may open a claim with the postal service. Please be aware that claims cannot be opened after 90 days, and L.A. Police Gear assumes no responsibility for claims made after these time periods. Please note any shipment that goes out via Standard Shipping or UPS SurePost may not be rerouted by LA Police Gear after the package is in transit.
We accept the four major credit cards as payment methods (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) as well as Paypal Checkout.
PayPal Checkout is disabled for use with restricted products (noted in the description of the product) due to Paypal's acceptable use policy. If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order, you will need to place separate orders.
If a customer wishes to mail or fax in an order, he/she is able to do so using the fax/mail in order form. Customers mailing in or faxing in their orders may pay with their credit card, personal check, or U.S. money order. If a personal check is used, it will be deposited before the order is processed and shipped to ensure sufficient funds are available. Therefore, paying with a personal check may delay an order for up to 3 weeks.
A $25.00 bank fee will automatically be incurred on all returned checks. If this occurs, we will attempt to contact you immediately at which time we will require full payment of your account, including the additional bank fees. The account MUST be paid in full via credit card or cashier's check. If the account is NOT paid off in full within a reasonable period of time (30 days from our receipt of the returned check), your account will then be forwarded to our collection agency for further pursuance and additional incurred charges.
Upon placing an order with L.A. Police Gear, Inc., the customers' credit card may be authorized by the credit card company for the full dollar amount of the order. This is not a charge. Although this amount may initially appear as a charge, it is simply an authorization run by the credit card company confirming if the necessary funds are available to process the order. This amount will automatically be removed within two to five business days from the date the order was placed.
L.A. Police Gear, Inc. will not act as an intermediary between the bank and the customer to have this authorization amount removed any earlier than what is required by the respective bank.
All customers attempting to purchase a knife must be 18 years or older. Knives are sharp, and by purchasing the knife from L. A. Police Gear, you understand that it is not designed or intended for use as a weapon. L.A. Police Gear does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess, or carry any specific items offered, according to federal, state or local laws. By purchasing any item from L. A. Police Gear, whether by phone, mail, electronic mail (email) or in person, the buyer grants that he/she is in compliance with local and state laws and legally able to purchase these items. L. A. Police Gear makes no guarantee either expressed or implied, as to any matter not expressly provided herein, including without limitation, the condition, quality, design, or fitness of the knife for use on any particular purpose. By acceptance of the knife, purchaser agrees that L.A. Police Gear, Inc. shall have no liability to purchaser or any person whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage or expense arising from handling, use, display, or storage of the knife.
LA Police Gear frequently provides coupons for percentages off your order or a portion of your order. Please note that many brands do not participate in these sales, including 5.11 Tactical, Surefire, Galco, Arc'teryx, Under Armour, Oakley, Bates, and Aimpoint to name a few. The coupon should list what exactly it applies to and what it does not, but this policy serves to notify you of those restrictions as well. Offers for free items are one per customer per offer per week. Customers have attempted to place several orders in an attempt in increase the amount of free promo items they would receive. We do not allow this practice. All free offers and free promo items are while supplies last. If we run out of a free promo item we are not obligated to provide it to you at a later time. If there is a problem with your free promotional item or free shipping you must report it within 30 days of shipment. Please note that promotional items do not have any warranty.
From time to time items will be offered for sale at a reduced price. Customers who bought any item prior to a sale do not have a right to the difference unless stated in the sale. It is our policy that sale prices only apply to new purchase. Sale prices do not apply to orders placed before the sale went into effect and we will not credit customers the difference in price between the sale price and the old price.
Coupons - For some items or combination of purchased items it may appear to the customer that multiple coupons (free shipping or a % or $ amount discount) could apply. We only allow one coupon code to be used per order (i.e., you get free shipping or a discount, but not both). In some situations we may allow two coupons to be applied, but this would have to be pre-approved by a LA Police Gear, Inc customer service manager.
Some items on the site will be clearly labeled indicating they do not get free shipping as most other items in the same brand do. If you disregard this statement and attempt to apply an ineligible coupon to your order we will add shipping charges when we process your order. We will not contact you ahead of time.
Items offered to you in the checkout shopping cart at lower than normal prices do not get free shipping or promotional items. If you pay the regular price for these items you get the free promotional items. If you purchase it at the lower price offered in the shopping cart area (cross-sell offers) you do not get them.
Please be aware that the closeout items are in limited supply. If these items are out of stock on your order, they will be cancelled off of your order without notice in order to expedite the shipment of in stock items.
United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
LA Police Gear's policy is to only sell body armor to first responders, law enforcement, military, fire or security professionals. Valid identification will need to be provided by the customer after placing an order, or the order will be canceled. LA Police Gear also does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
LA Police Gear, Inc. attempts to ship orders as quickly as possible. As a result once an order is submitted via any method (website, mail, fax, or phone) we will not be able to cancel your order once it has been processed, nor will we be able to stop it from shipping. Please note that the customer is making sure that the order is accurate and returning the package back to LA Police Gear, Inc. for a refund. LA Police Gear will not be responsible for any orders that cannot be cancelled or stopped. Any order that needs to be returned are subject to the normal Return's Policy.
LA Police Gear, Inc. attempts to ship orders as quickly as possible. As a result once an order is submitted via any method (website, mail, fax, or phone) we will not be able to make changes to your order once it has been processed, nor will we be able to stop it from shipping. The customer is responsible for making sure their order is accurate (shipping address, shipping method, and items ordered including sizes, gun fits, colors and quantities). If you do make an error in ordering you will have to follow our Return Policy. If possible, we can attempt to change the ship to address once the package has been shipped, however, we are completely subject to the shipping company's policies. If the address can be changed a $14 service charge will apply.
LA Police Gear, Inc will not be responsible for errors made by customers entering wrong information. We will not reship the order for free, nor pay for the incorrect items to be shipped back to us. Items needing to be returned are subject to our Return Policy.
Be sure to check our Baton, Pepper Spray & Stun Gun Policy ( Click here to see policy ). You may be violating your local laws if you possess these items. As we do not know the laws where you live you should check with local law enforcement before buying/possessing this item.
Please note that all Airsoft, Airgun, BB, and Pellet guns are restricted to those over the age of 18.
returns department prior to shipping it back to us. By ordering these items you agree to these terms.
Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping and handling charges extra, and vary. Items offered at below retail prices may or may not be backordered depending on future availability. LA Police Gear, Inc. cannot be held responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
Please examine the outer box and all contents immediately upon receipt for any signs of Wrong Item(s) Shipped/Missing items from the shipment/Defective Merchandise/Damaged goods. All claims must be initiated within 24 hours of delivery. Please e-mail us at email@example.com so that we can handle the situation accordingly.
Please view our Returns Policy by clicking the following link: www.LAPoliceGear.com/returns We do have a very customer friendly returns policy, but there are of course a few reasons we would not be able to accept a return. Here are a few exceptions to our Simple and Easy Returns Policy (nothing out of line, we promise):
- Boots must be returned in the original box, which also CANNOT be used as the shipping box. You must ship the boots back in the original packaging, inside another box.
- Obvious wear & tear such as scratches or dents on any merchandise; kinks in watch band; tears and holes in garments; scratches on sunglass and/or goggle lenses.
- Any and all size adjustments such as links removed from watch bands; garments that have been laundered, tailored and/or altered, etc.
- Dirt, sand, sun and/or water damage, antiperspirant stains, makeup, animal fur, etc.
- Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume or colognes, etc.
- Protective Packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner, or is absent upon return. This includes boot/footwear boxes.
- Related warranty paperwork, inserts, attached coupons and/or instructions pamphlets are absent.
- Any DVD or CD that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap.
- Due to Health Code Violations, underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.) and socks are not eligible for return.
- Due to the nature of body armor products, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
- Certain products containing liquid material such as pepper sprays, gun lubricants and cleaning products are not eligible for return.
- Custom made items, including all Smith & Warren Custom Badges, are not eligible for return.
- If you have received a gift that was purchased from LA Police Gear, and you need to make a return, please contact our returns department and they can assist you.
- Gift Certificates are NOT eligible for return/refund, they are final sale.
Please note that as soon as we receive and process your return, we will issue a refund to the original credit card. However, we can only issue refunds to your credit card within 45 days of the original shipment date. If you send back a return that is 45 days or more after the original shipment date, you will be issued a store credit.
LA Police Gear Email Gift Certificates are an excellent and convenient gift. They are very simple to order and to redeem, and are good for anything on the LA Police Gear website. Order a gift certificate and send it via email to the recipient!
LA Police Gear emails the gift certificate code directly to the recipient. Here are the easy steps to order a gift certificate:
1. Add the desired gift certificate to your cart (available here in $10, $25, $50, $100, or $250 increments). Continue shopping, or proceed to checkout.
2. When you are ready to checkout, you will find two additional fields for "Gift Certificate Information" on the first checkout page.
3. Enter in the recipient's email address, along with the gift message for the recipient in those fields.
4. Proceed to fill out the rest of the checkout page and finalize your order.
5. When the order is processed and charged in our system (usually 24-48 hours after the order has been placed), the gift certificate will be emailed to the recipient.
6. Gift certificates do not expire!
If you were emailed a LA Police Gear Gift Certificate, you may redeem it at any time on our website! Follow these instructions to redeem your gift certificate.
1. Shop for your favorite products at www.LAPoliceGear.com.
2. Add the item(s) you would like to purchase to your cart, and click checkout when you are ready.
3. On the first checkout page you will see a "Coupon Code/Gift Certificate" section, in which you can enter the code. Be sure to enter the full code (beginning with the @ symbol or the GC-).
4. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can apply more than one. Simply separate multiple codes with a comma and click apply.
5. If the gift certificate covers your order in full, you will not have to enter any credit card information.
6. If there is not enough on the gift certificate to cover the order in full, you will be required to pay for the rest with a credit card.
Gift Certificate Policies:
LA Police Gear Email Gift Certificates are easy to use and very convenient! Here are a few policies to be aware of:
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- If you need to use multiple gift certificates, you can apply them by separating the multiple codes with a comma in the Gift Card Codes box.
- If you need to send out multiple gift certificates, you can either choose to place separate orders for each (with a different recipient email & message each time), or you can place one order for multiple gift certificates and use your own email as the recipient email address. You could then email them out yourself.
- If you only use a portion of the gift certificate, the remaining balance will stay on that same code (which can be redeemed at a later date).
- It is your responsibility to keep track of the balance on your gift card, we are not able to look it up.
- Please note that coupon codes DO NOT apply to the purchase of a gift certificate.
- Gift Certificates are not emailed to the recipient until the order is charged & processed; usually within 24-48 hours. Please note that we are closed on weekends and gift certificates will not be emailed on those days.
- If you need to return an item that was purchased with a gift certificate, you are only eligible for a store credit.
- If you place an order with a gift certificate and the order is cancelled (for any reason) you will receive a store credit.
- If an order is placed to purchase a gift certificate and the order is cancelled (for any reason), the gift certificate will not be emailed to the recipient.
- Gift Certificates are final sale and not eligible for refund.
If you have any questions regarding our gift certificates, you may email us at giftcertificates@LAPoliceGear.com.
LA Police Gear posts all reviews submitted (good or bad) so that you can be as informed as possible. However, LA Police Gear does reserve the right to remove, edit, or delete review for the following reason(s):
If you have any questions on our product review policy, please email us at Comments@LAPoliceGear.com.
L.A. Police Gear, Inc. is required by law to collect sales tax on all orders from California or being shipped to California. Your order will reflect the appropriate sales tax charge prior to checkout and it will also be displayed on your final order confirmation.
Important Sales Tax Information:
LA Police Gear does not collect sales tax in any states besides California. However, for states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return on all purchase of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt.
Currently, the following states are participating in this: Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Details on how to file these return(s) may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
Please note that by placing an order with LA Police Gear, you will be signed up for our email newsletters. You may unsubcribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
LA Police Gear runs a contest through our email newsletter that gives out free tactical gear! To enter this contest, subscribe & stay signed up to LAPoliceGear.com's Email List to be eligible to win our monthly promotion. Winners will be notified via the email address provided. Open to U.S. residents only. If you are already subscribed to our newsletter, you are already entered into this contest. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you would like to sign up for our email newsletter, please enter your email address in the form below.
LA Police Gear, Inc. has additional product restrictions, either in place from the manufacturer or through our own polices. This includes but is not limited to: